Vennit Technologies is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned serving both foreign and local businesses; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Vennit is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation, and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria
We need you to help lead our team of smart colleagues serve the world better
- Show a sincere concern for the well-being of others and the desire to work towards solutions which better our fellow man.
- Become a thought leader and advocate for our technology in the industry, attend conferences, events, and complete training to build the knowledge base.
- Drive new partnerships with brands and influencers.
- Initiate and copilot fund raising scheme
- Create & keep a close eye on your KPIs
- Ensure that the Product roadmap is in alignment with our Startup’s vision
- Build & lead the executive team
- Stay on top of industry trends.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive full-time salary
- Health & Vision Insurance
- A chance to learn about the fast-growing influencer marketing and artificial Intelligence software space
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Professional development budget for conferences and online courses
- Open-minded company culture with respect for innovative thinking
Minimum Required Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in executive roles
- Minimum of a First Degree in a recognised institution
Key personality traits
- Open-minded, doesn’t jump to conclusions
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Great attention to detail, well organised and consistently delivers quality performance
- Strong communication skills, isn’t afraid to ask questions, solve problems in a creative way, and bring their own ideas and viewpoints to the table.
- A fast learner and hands-on executer with a positive attitude
- Comfortable leading initiatives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- No prior experience with technology implementations.
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Very comfortable presenting both in-person and online.
- Comfortable working with executives and making high network deals with middle market and large enterprise businesses.